Digital Marketing Executive
- Support the digital marketing team in executing digital marketing strategies, media buying, and managing a positive online customer relationship.
- Participate in digital strategy workshops to understand the brands and brainstorm ideas with the team.
- Plan and execute advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LINE, and/or Google Ads.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns on a regular basis. Analyze and prepare campaign performance reports.
- Coordinate with the shops, managers, marketing team and agencies where necessary.
- Take initiative in researching new trends and acquiring knowledge on digital marketing topics.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing, social media marketing or content marketing.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and LINE.
- Experienced in media buying on Facebook Ads Manager and/or Google Ads.
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Competency in email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp
- Strong command of English and Thai.
- Creative mindset with a good eye for design.
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.