Retail Sales Manager – Kitchen & Wardrobe
- Train, motivate, and manage the sales team to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture clients relationships.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan for fulfillment.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to generate activities that drive traffic and sales.
- Handle issues and strive to meet customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom display.
- Handle other tasks assigned by the General Manager.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Well organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and driven.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and proactive.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Able to work upcountry and abroad
- Pipelines Target
- Designers and Customers Satisfaction