Minotti Studio DesignEstablished in 1948 from the intuition of Alberto Minotti. The small scale artisan workshop grew quickly and, became more industrialized in character and size. The next step was taken by Renato and Roberto Minotti, who, after the premature death of their father in 1991, took over the reins of the company and began a process of growth and expansion into the international markets. Since 1998 they have shared their creative vision and aesthetic key-principles with the architect Rodolfo Dordoni, who has been assigned the strategic role of coordinator of all the company collections.
Learn more aboutMinotti