Content Marketing Executive / Senior Content Marketing Executive
- Participate in digital strategy workshops to understand the brands and brainstorm ideas with the team.
- Plan and create content for social media, email marketing campaigns, Google Ads, LINE, websites, and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate with the shops, managers, marketing team and agencies where necessary.
- Take initiative in researching new trends and acquiring knowledge on content marketing topics.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in content marketing, copywriting, or journalism (please submit your portfolio with your application).
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and well-structured copy in English.
- Strong understanding of social media marketing platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LINE.
- Passionate about social media and content marketing.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Creative mindset with a good eye for design.
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.