Sales Executive / Senior Sales Executive
- Maximize sales to meet targets and preserve the company’s high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Create strong relationships with key customers and help team handle problems to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- Create strong relationships with key designers to generate sales opportunities.
- Able to work on Saturday-Sunday (days off will be on weekdays).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
- 2 years’ experience in retail or sales position would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence, good personality, clear verbal communication and learn quickly in a high-intensity environment.
- Good command of English.
- Able to operate MSOffice.