Senior UX / UI Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with project managers and software developers.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to assess user experience.
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design.
- Proficient in visual design, wireframe, and prototyping tools.
- Ability to create a quick prototype for any audience is a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently.
- Professional interpersonal skills – English is required.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus.